- Tablet course concerning Lean implementation in Office and Knowledge of how it works and the workplace
- A set of didactic games concerning Lean implementation in Office and Knowledge of how it works and the workplace
- Teacher/trainer manual showing how to lead the games
The ILA-LEAN Project focuses on two training methodologies:
- Gamification: a training methodology focused on the learning process for the individual. Direct experience plays a very important role in the learning process, and learning through reflection on doing is, according to our teaching experience, effective and adequate to learners. One of the project output is a set of games on Office and Knowledge of the Workplace, which will simulate real-world events and processes designed for the purpose of teaching through the methodology of "serious gaming". This methodology targets a large variety of audiences, including students and professionals.
- Learning on the go: learning can take place almost anywhere if the learning materials take the form of tablet courses. Modern life is becoming more and more stressful, it is difficult to find time to sit down and dedicate an hour or two to learn a new subject or to refine a skill. The second project output, a training course designed for tablet application, is also developed for a large variety of audiences, from students to professionals, easing the possibility of learning in any moment of the day. Up-to-day technologies (tablets, smartphones) enable implementation of new ways of learning and this project will take advantages of using new technologies to reach large number of beneficiaries.